Sunday, October 5, 2014

Another Disappearing 9-Patch

My final finish for the 3rd Quarter Finish-Along.  I'm trying to use up my charm packs and the disappearing 9-patch makes good use of just a single pack. This is a very happy and bright quilt.
I used some Kona Snow along with the charm pack.  Don't remember the name of the fabric line (maybe Snap Pop?) I had some yardage leftover from another project and a couple of unused blocks on the back.
I think it turned out nice. 
I did an all-over stipple which crinkles up nicely after a trip through the washer and dryer.  The binding is a solid blue.  This quilt measures 36"x44".

It wasn't too bad of a quarter.  I managed to finish 4 of my 7 hopefuls on my original list including these 3...

 The Kaffe Fassett stripes...
the  Sasparilla Tumbler baby quilt...
and the Social Tote.

I've got a pile of things I hope to finish in the next quarter, but that's for another day.

Linking up with
Finish Along 2014

Joyful stitching,
jane



No comments :

Post a Comment