Saturday, April 12, 2014

2nd Quarter Finish Along Hopefuls

It's time to make my list of hopeful finishes for the 2nd quarter of the Finish Along hosted by Katy at The Littlest Thistle.  I managed just one finish for the 1st quarter, so some of my unfinished items will have an encore performance this quarter.
#1

The Layer Cake Sampler Quilt Along.  These are blocks 9-14.  Six more to go.   I'm using a Ruby layer cake.

#2
HST baby quilt.
#3
Summersville quilt.  This has been hanging around for more than a year.  The top is finished.  I need to find something for the back.

#4
My Economy Block quilt.  This will be a stretch to finish. Since I enjoy making this block, it may not be an impossibility.
#5
 The Local quilt.  We'll see.
#6
Kaffe stripes. (This photo does not show the actual gorgeous colors.)  I started this at retreat last month.  This is a bit of a departure from my usual quilt projects.  There's no white fabric in it!

Lots to do.
Joyful stitching,
jane
 
Linking up with
Finish Along 2014

No comments :

Post a Comment