Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fresh Sewing Day - See ya 2013

Lily's Quilts 
As I was putting together this collage of my finished items for 2013, I realized that I had accomplished a lot more than I thought.  I finished quite a few quilts, blocks and small items.  I also realized how bad I was at taking photos before giving things away, so there are some things missing from the collages.
I completed 7 baby quilts (one's missing from the collage). I have lots of baby fabric in my stash and 2 babies due in early 2014 for friends and family.  I should get busy on those.  
I finished 7 lap quilts.  My Saltwater and On the Plus Side were part of our guild's exhibit at the Lowell Quilt Festival this summer.  I also assembled and quilted 3 quilts using blocks that were donated to our guild's Quilts for Boston project. 
There are a couple of ongoing (they've been going on forever) projects that I managed to finish some of the blocks on.  I'm still working on the Lucky Stars BOM.  I've only finished the first 5 blocks, but I'm determined to finish all 12 of them.  My Rose Star blocks are EPP.  I managed only 4.  There are a couple of blocks for Boston as well as the flags that hung in Boston's Museum of Fine Arts.  I had fun with some mini charm packs and made several candle mats and used some scraps on a set of potholders  I have a couple of holiday runners as well.
2014 will be a year of change.  Let's see how I do.

Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day.

Joyful stitching,
jane

2 comments :

  1. Hi Jane: Love the color pallettes in your quilts. Congratulations on a very productive year of quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely blocks. I sure love the star with the purple pieces in the background.

    ReplyDelete